2017/2018 WAEC Timetable for May / June examinations – the final 2017 WAEC system for May / June examination was released by the Federal Ministry of Education. All candidates should be noted that this is WAEC Nigeria system candidates in other West African countries should look. We can provide this online you request.
All aspiring candidates can follow this WAEC 2017 time table to plan for trial preparations.
WAEC Timetable 2017 For May / June examinations
Available to candidates in Ghana only.
** Available to candidates only in Nigeria.
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only.
**** Available to candidates only in Liberia.
- Difference Time on Question Paper Timetable: Where duration display on the question paper differs from that on the system, on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers Out in advance of the dates are to be taken:
(I) Visual Art 3;
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C – Candidates will be required to execute jobs in the six months of the test year. This time of submission art pieces will be to schools Council.
(Ii) General Knowledge-The-Art Paper 3; The question paper for General Knowledge-The-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(Iii) Block bedding, Bricklaying Concrete Works 3 (Practical); Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(Iv) Project Work Papers. The question papers for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, sculpture, Picture making, textiles, jewelry, designer & Ado, dyeing & bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be offered to candidates two weeks in advance of examination. The same day delivery of question papers to the candidates will be communicated to them through schools.
- Extra Time for Blind, deaf, dumb, Nominees: Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and a half times the time allotted by the other candidates.
How To Use WASSCE 2017 Timetable
Candidates who want to use this system should scroll to where the subject is in the first column. When you locate the subject, you will see the exam dates in the second column and try first and last time in the third column.
If you have a problem using this WAEC system or do not understand something here, please leave a comment. We will do our best to answer the question on time.
We wish all the candidates of the West African Examinations Council 2017 WASSCE best candidates in the examination.