Apply Now for Tigo Digital Change-Makers Competition Awards 2016 For Ghanaian Social Entrepreneurs
Competition Awards for Tigo Digital Change-Makers 2016 under Ghanaian Social Entrepreneurs is open for all interested applicants who want to be a member for the competition.
Ghana is one of the West African countries having its capital as Accra. I believe that most people would like to visit the city as a tourism show but as the opportunity For Tigo Digital Change-Makers Competition Awards 2016 is on, it would also encourage many to participate for The Tigo Digital Change-makers Competition awards two winners a cash prize of GHS 70,000 each and a support programme which includes Professional Coaching, and Mentoring from Tigo and our non-profit partner Reach for Change to help you develop your initiative.
Reasons Why These Competitions Are Carried Out
Tigo Digital Change-Makers Competition Awards 2016 For Ghanaian Social Entrepreneurs will be empowering people mostly on technology and its digital tools for improvement of children and society life at large. Here are some of the reasons for this:
- Education – Education means to acquire general knowledge to be able to lead a life. When we refer to education we are looking at providing access to primary, secondary and tertiary education for children, caregivers and communities.
- Entrepreneurship – Entrepreneurship means to provide support and information to individuals (entrepreneurs) who are starting, maintaining and / or seeking to boost their small to medium-sized business. This includes empowering female entrepreneurs helping to lift families out of poverty.
- Digital Inclusion – Digital Inclusion means incorporating information technologies into the community; our digital inclusion projects aim to provide individuals and communities in which we operate access to information and communication technologies (ICT).
www.tigo.com.gh will actively encourage social entrepreneurs with different kinds of programmes to apply. This opportunity may come once in a while and the possibility of being part of it will depend only by you.
Sections of Digital Technology to Be Demonstrated
These programmes will help in different solutions for digital technological problems such as Communication Commission in Nigeria, Ghana Etc.
These are the following technological solutions the programme will offer
- Utilizing mobile, broadband, digital and/or information technology, as part of the solution
- Have the potential to use mobile broadband, digital and/or information technology to improve the quality or scale of the social impact
- Promote connectivity and access to communications, particularly to underserved populations or has the potential of doing so.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should click here