The Application Form For Post UTME/Admission Screening (EKSU) 2016/2017 Academic Session is available and the University Management is inviting all candidates who chooses the university as a choice of institutions during their UTME, and also making available spaces for those who did not choose the university as their choice of institutions but Scored 180 And Above in the last UTME to apply for it.
Reasons Why You Should Apply For (EKSU) Post UTME/Admission Screening-2016/2017 Academic Session
Due to the fact that every university and all the institutions within the country must always wish to consider their candidates who must have made their university as a first or second choice of institution, they may not be any room to entertain those candidates who do not put the institution in any of their choice. Down to (EKSU), they are willing to accept every candidate who showed interest in the institution.
All candidates who made EKSU their first choice of institution in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those that did not take EKSU as their choice but are interested in EKSU are invited to a POST-UTME Screening Exercise. The on-line capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold on September, 2016.
The screening is open to those who choose EKSU as their choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME, visit eportal.eksu.edu.ng
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
Requirement for (EKSU) POST UTME/Admission Screening 2016/2017 Academic Session
The eligibility of students that are interested in the application form is very simple as they will be permits for EKSU to admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for Direct Entry candidates.
Method of Application for the Post Utme /Admission Screening
Candidates are advice to read the instruction careful before applying for the post utme form. This is because any mistake during the registration may render your application form invalid. Now, you should follow the steps below:
- Visit the University PORTAL site: eksu.edu.ng and click on Online Screening of UTME Application.
- Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificate (s) and 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms).
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release.
- On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report.
Don’t forget that the application form is sold for the amount of N2,500.
Also any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.