UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Application – Direct entry form for University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN 2016/2017 academic session is out.
The application form will be available as the closing dates for this form has been adjusted to 20th October, 2016. Candidates who are eligible for the purchase of this application form should hurry up before the closing date will caught up with them. Before then, The Management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2016/2017 Academic Session Admission Screening Exercise and they may apply otherwise.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2016/2017
Actually, the dates for the UNN direct entry admission screening form has been extended to 20th October, 2016. Candidates will be guided on how to purchase the admission screening form and also register it.
Below are the steps for this:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
- Applications open on Monday 3rd October and closes on 20th October, 2016.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
Candidates Qualified For This Application
To be admitted through UNN direct entry, there are certain requirements that you must possess that will qualify and this requirement must be presented by the applicants.
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.