Urgent Information for UNN Prospective Students.
All Candidates Who Participated in the screening of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) and whose Neco Results has not been uploaded are here by notify that a date has been provided for filling and uploading their Neco results in the UNN Online Portal. The portal which was opened on 21st of September, 2016 will be closed on Monday 26th September, 2016 by 9am.
Requirement for Uploading of Neco Results 2016/2017 by The Affected Candidates.
There are no many requirements apart from making use of your Neco result and uploading it in their website portal via www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
HOW TO UPDATE AND UPLOAD THE NECO RESULTS 2016/2017 SESSIONS IN UNN PORTAL.
Students are meant to read this instructions very well and follow the due process on uploading their neco results.
- Visit www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students
3. Click on Online application form.
4. Under 2016/17 application, click on apply.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration number.
6. Scroll to the end of the page.
7. Click on the previous button until you arrive at the O-Level result upload page.
8. Enter your NECO result.
9. Click on Next.
10. Upload your NECO certificate.
11. Click on Next.
13. Print your acknowledgement slip.
Remember that the upload of any false result or document will lead to your automatic disqualification from the admission exercise.
Please take advantage of this opportunity and upload your results immediately. No complaints will be entertained after this date.