Jamb Released 2017 Rules And Requirements For CBT Centers – this is a notice that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has unveiled new guidelines for CBT centers. It was done for proper documentation and to curb the fraudulent practices in the examination system ahead of 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation.
It is also made to understand that the guidance will also be firmly held by both the existing and intending CBGT center owners.
2017 Provision of Centers by JAMB
- The centre must be adequately fence. Provision must be made for a holding room or reception facility e.g canopy with chairs, etc
- Adequate security and minimum of five (5) technical personnel and one network engineer
- All the computer systems must be linked together on a cable local area network topology.
- The computer systems must be connected to a robust computer server with a capacity to carry 250 systems concurrently.
- Minimum 15 inches flat screen computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for laptop.
- The center must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall, market, etc.
- Availability of adequate and functional air conditioners and lighting. Cool provision of up to date antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
- Minimum of windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system.
- IP camera (CCTV) is compulsory for all CBT centers (specification to be given by jamb).
www.jamb.org.ng is live as the purchase sales of jamb form is yet to be out. Candidates are advised to study for their jamb.
Jamb Released 2017 Rules and Requirements for CBT Centers – Www.Jamb.Org.Ng
The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has urged the public to disregard any news saying that the sales of 2017 jamb form has commenced by some group of persons. When the proper time has come, we will let you know.