Kanu State Massive Job Recruitment – Internal Revenue Service Kano (KIRS) 2016 – the Internal Revenue Service Of Kanu State Government in cooperation with its core mandate of ensuring timely Assessment, Collection And Accounting For All Revenues In Kano State.
Internal Revenue Service Kano (KIRS) 2016 – the purpose for this recruitment is to finance sustainable socio-economic development programmes in the state. Candidates is expected to have a minimum of good B.Sc/HND degree in taxation, accounting or other related fields of study obtained from a recognized university/polytechnique.
2016 Kanu State Recruitment – kano state government will give opportunity to many unemployed youths within the state. The simple qualification and skills that will fits in for any applicants must be the determination and possession of the listed skills;
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications and enforcement of tax laws
- Time and people management capability and development
- Proven track records of delivering sets targets
Kanu State Massive Job Recruitment – Internal Revenue Service Kano (KIRS) 2016
The re-structured and autonomous Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS) is live on this platform and different job position will be available for only eligible candidates who must have shown interest to apply via online. The official website is www.vacancies.kirs.gov.ng. This information was to transform some kano citizens who in one way or the other, are unemployed.
From here, we will list out some of the available vacant positions
Officer Ii Tax – 08
Officer I Tax – 09
Assistant Manager Tax – 10
Officer Ii Hr – 08
Assistant Manager Hr – 10
Officer Ii – 08
Officer I – 09
Assistant Manager Legal Services – 10
How to Apply
Potential Candidates are required to fill in and submit online application from Monday 7th to Monday 21st November, 2016 via vacancies.kirs.gov.ng and it is important to note that only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Create an account by clicking this linkwith a valid email address.
- Go to your email and activate the account you’ve just created.
- Use the login panel in the vacancy site and login with the USERNAME and PASSWORD you choose during account creation in step 1 (above).
- When successfully logged in, you’ll automatically be redirected to vacancy positions which you only choose one by clicking on the blue colour name and click apply in the next screen.
- Below are required items needed for all applications and have them ready before you start:
- Picture (500KB Max. size in .JPG format)
- CV/Resume (2MB Max. size in PDF or MS Word format)
- Your contacts information.