Www. efccnigeria.org – the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has released the list of her successful candidates who participated for 2016 Recruitment Exercise. The organization has decided that all successful candidates should report immediately following with the instructions given to them. They also said that successful candidates are expected to Access the Online Portal To Check For Their Names At www.efccnigeria.org.
About The Application– The exercise which took place few months ago as conducted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) between 20-25 June, 2016 in various Centers across Nigeria, kindly be informed that the candidates from The SSCE (Detective Assistant) Cadre With The Under-Listed EXAMINATION NUMBERS were successful.
HOW TO CHECK:
APPLICANTS ARE TO CHECK FOR THEIR NAMES FROM VIA THE PDF DOCUMENTS BY CLICKING THIS:
1) SUCCESSFUL SSCE (DA) CADRE Click Here
2) FINAL SUCCESSFUL SSCE (DA) CADRE Click Here
3) SUCCESSFUL DIPLOMA (DI) CADRE Click Here
INSTRUCTION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
In view of the foregoing, the candidates are expected to report for Interview and Comprehensive Medical screening at the Air Force Base Ground Training Center, Mando, Kaduna.
Reporting Details Below:
- Candidates from: FCT, JIGAWA, KADUNA, KANO, KATSINA, NASARAWA, PLATEAU, SOKOTO
Date: 31st July, 2016.
- Candidates from: BAUCHI, BENUE, EDO, EKITI, GOMBE, KOGI, KWARA, NIGER, ZAMFARA
Date: 2nd August, 2016
- Candidates from: ABIA, AKWA-IBOM, ANAMBRA, DELTA, EBONYI, ENUGU, KEBBI, LAGOS, OSUN, OYO, YOBE
Date: 4th August, 2016
- Candidates from: CROSS-RIVER, ADAMAWA, BAYELSA, BORNO, IMO, OGUN, ONDO, RIVERS, TARABA
Date: 6th August, 2016
- TWO COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
2. TWO PAIRS OF WHITE SPORTS WEAR (PLAIN WHITE SHORTS AND WHITE T-SHIRTS)
3. WHITE SNEAKERS
4. ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS
NB: All Successful candidates from this phase of the exercise will commence training immediately.
Congratulations to the successful applicants…