Redeemers College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) is inviting interested and qualified applicants for vacant post into the institutions for recruitment of job.
2016 Massive Job Recruitment – location at Redemption Camp, Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Ogun State. Every applicant is invited to apply as they would neglect all form of favoritism during the recruitment exercise.
(RECTEM) 2016 – Vacant Positions Available For Departments
Below will be the listed jobs available and applicants should apply for only one post each.
Assistant Lecturer / Instructor
Banking and Finance
Business Administration and Management
Science Laboratory Technology
Estate Management and Valuation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae written in the order/format below:
- Name in full
- E-mail Address and Phone Number
- Place and Date of Birth
- State and Local Government of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates):
- Academic Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
- Statement of experience (including full details of former and present posts; and current salary)
- List of publications (if any)
- Other Activities outside current employment
- Conferences and Seminar Attended (if any) with dates
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be addressed to:
RECTEM Steering Committee,
Redeemers College of Technology and Management,
1-9 Redemption Way,
And also mail a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Requirements for Eligible Applicants
- A minimum of Masters degree in relevant disciplines with at least 6 years Post-Masters teaching experience out of which 1 must be in a tertiary institution
- Professional Registration
- Previous Industrial experience will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based packages.
Don’t forget that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st November, 2016.