Recruitment In Microfinance Bank – apply now as the job vacant position for managing director is on board. The deadline is within a month interval. Interested applicants who are interested should apply immediately and only shortlisted candidates qualified for the job will be contacted.
Job recruitment in microfinance bank – important notice about this recruitment will be strictly for only candidates who show interest. At least, every applicants would like to be employed in this job but the work is capable of continuously expand knowledge of the organization’s market and improve the sales methodology, product offerings, delivery channels and banking procedures. Ensure that all business and financial projections supports the MFB in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency.
Microfinance Bank Recruitment – Vacant Position For The Job Of Managing Director.
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
JOB TITLE : Managing Director (MFB)
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Description : As a member of the Management and Board, you share responsibility for the overall performance and activities of the MFB, and participate in making decisions on management issues.
Qualifications and Experience
The qualification for this recruitment will be given and eligible applicants are advice to possess all the necessary requirements.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage)
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- At least 2 years of international experience desirable, relevant exposure working in the region will be an asset;
- Start-up or expansion experience in the financial sector (microfinance or banking) highly desirable, demonstrated business acumen in a highly dynamic environment essential;
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel,Visio, PowerPoint) and loan application softwares, experienced with Core Banking Systems and good understanding of Banking issues .
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Candidates should follow this method of application an Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply