N-Power Tech Developer Trainers – 2016 employment opportunity is currently knocking at your door as The N-Power (Tech) Developer program is recruiting training facilitators for an 11-week training program. Currently, recruitment is ongoing for the following states: Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Osun, with a maximum of 20 trainers per state.
2016 N-Power Program – few months to go as the N-Power Projects counts down to their members who will be gaining employments and the N-Power Tech Developers trainers will be activated for the selection this trainer which has already commence as from the moment of your applications.
N-Power Recruitment Facilitators – the numbers of candidates to be subjected to training in each state mention above will equally optimize the facility that will be used during the training. Your time will be highly needed for the acquisition of skills. There are some qualification and experience that you must possess for the kick off and resumption of the program.
Qualification & Experience in N-Power Developer Program 2016
As I said before, this qualification will be the only thing that will determine your eligibility for this training exercise. Below are them:
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training, up skilling and empowering the youths and passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems.
- Have a strong understanding of software development techniques
Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field. In lieu of a degree, OND or lower certification with proven practical experience (minimum of 3 years, managing an active application) will also be considered.
- Application Email/Website
DUE DATE: 28 October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested candidate are to click below link;