Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form – Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment 2016 has commence.
2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment is here and interested candidates who wish to obtain the application form for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 should apply now.
www.joinnigeriannavy.com will be live in this platform and interested candidates are advised to carefully read all the instruction below before applying.
General Requirement for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application 2016
Nigerian Navy have stipulated a rules regarding on the requirements for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) course 24 and below are them;
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31st December 2016 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years. Those over 28 and 30 years, as applicable, need not apply
Don’t forget that Applications are free of charge and also Applicants are to apply only once for Multiple online applications will be disqualified or render your application invalid. Interested candidate can visit the online portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com for more details.
Nigerian Navy Application Form is majorly for Nigerians citizens and it is for only those from 22years to 28years that are eligible to apply. For the application method, every candidate is expected to follow the same steps of application.
How to Apply For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 24
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online at the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal, joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register button to create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password.
- Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at any time before application closes to make changes after submission.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s transaction ID.
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
– Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent /Guardian form.
– Local Government Area Certification Form.
– Police Certification Form.
– Guarantor Form.
The deadline for application is 23rd November, 2016 and also Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
d. Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
i. Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
ii. Local Government Attestation Card.
iii. Acknowledgment Form.
iv. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.