National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) Senate List For Prospective Batch B 2016 Corps Members Uploaded Online. Candidates can now check their names freely for the senate approved mobilization list by visiting the online portal www.nysc.org.ng
www.nysc.org.ng – How to Check NYSC Senate List
The only easier way one can check the NYSC Senate List is just by the Nysc Online Portals and candidates whose names are not out are advice to check later. Below is the list by which one can follow to check for his or her name:
- Visit the NYSC registration portal via the website below;
- Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from),
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided,
- Select your date of birth,
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
Note: The uploading of names is still ongoing and will end on Friday, 14th October 2016; therefore if you don’t see your name now, probably your school is yet to upload it. Prospective corps members are to contact their school for any issues concerning the upload.
You can also Visit here for issues concerning date of birth.
Online registration will commence on Monday, 17th October, 2016. Prospective corps members are to visit>> NYSC Online Registration Requirements for Prospective Corps Members.
NYSC Timetable 2016 – www.nysc.org.ng
To cut the long story short, you can check the Nysc Timetable for 2016 here
Mobilization / Orientation Dates for Batch ‘B’ Corps Members has been announced – NYSC Timetable 2016
NYSC Mobilization Time Table for 2016 Batch B:
- Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback: 14th – 21st September 2016.
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 12th – 30th September 2016.
- Submission/Uploading of Senate /Academic Board Approved Results for Full /Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 3rd – 8th October 2016.
- Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions: 8th – 14th October 2016.
- On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th October – 12th November 2016.
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/ Desks officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
- Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department: 14th – 19th November, 2016.
- Notification/ On-line Printing of Call-up Letters /Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions: 21st – 25th November, 2016.
- On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 21st – 25th November, 2016.
- 2016 Batch B Orientation Course: 24th November – 13th December, 2016.
The NYSC Year comprises of four (4) main segments in which every Corps Members must satisfactorily participate before he/she is qualified to be issued a certificate of National Service. The service year therefore comprises of:
- Orientation Courses
- Primary Assignment
- Community Development Service
- Winding–Up / Passing–out.