Recruitment In MTN Nigeria 2016 For Channel Development Administration In Jos – MTN Nigeria is one of the largest networks under the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC). With this estimate, recruitment in Jos has begun in MTN Nigeria and all interested candidates are to apply.
2016 Jobs In Jos For Channel Development Administrator – just get prepared in applying for this job vacancies as MTN Nigeria will provide general administrative support to the field sales team in the sub-region.
MTN Nigeria recruitment will also be sound and straight forward as they will collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities undertaken, Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services and monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
Nature of Work to Be Done
The vacant position for this job is Channel Development Administration and one is expected to work under the job conditions of the following:
- Working in an open plan office
- Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend working activities
Don’t forget that only candidates whose names are shortlisted during the end of this application will be communicated for Further Screening Exercise and Interview. Those whose name will not be shortlisted are not going to be qualified for these jobs.
Qualification and Requirement for Recruitment in MTN Nigeria 2016 for Channel Development Administration In Jos.
Applicants are required to present the following qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year post-degree experience
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications and Commercial Law
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply here
Click here to apply online