2016 Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc Graduate Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP)
Sterling Bank Plc 2016 in collaboration with Graduate Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme is here by inviting qualified candidates to apply immediately via www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/about.php
(YEDP) 2016 is a qualify business prrogramme as they will be offering many areas of concentration for the sector. It is left for you to apply because (YEDP) will also enrich some people as the Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas.
Having known that sterling bank plc is the power house for this programme, YIEDP stands for Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
Apply Now For 2016 Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc Graduate Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP)
Advantages has also been added to serving corps member as they were given these opportunity for their business activities. Never the less, for you to be fully part of this programme, you are required to read and follow carefully all that you will be demanded.
- Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal (*input link to the portal) using his/her NYSC State Code.
- Applications can be made as an Individual or as a group (of 3-5 applicants with similar business interest)
- A single applicant can access up to a facility limit N3m while group project jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10m.
- Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the Bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs.
Don’t forget that the following categories of youth (aged 18 – 35) are eligible under this scheme:
- Serving youth corps members
- Non-NYSC (not more than 5 years post NYSC)
Information is power and if you are not informed, you will be deformed. We are here to guide you on how to fully apply for this training and business programme. Bear it in mind that there will be a regular sectors to be carried out under 2016 Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc Graduate Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP)
Business Sector Qualified To Be Offered
- Food Processing / Preservation
- Arts & Crafts
- Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Construction Support
- Power & Energy
- Education & Financial Inclusion
- Film & Photography
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to click here; https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/apply.php