The Application for Delta State Scholarship & Bursary Online Registration 2016/2017 Section is opened for interested candidates who are qualified to be students in any of the Tertiary Institutions within and outside the State.
This information is only for those applicants who are eligible to meet up with the necessary requirements listed below for the 2016/2017 delta state scholarship & bursary award.
Requirements for the Applicants of Delta State Scholarship & Bursary Online Registration 2016/2017 Section
- STATE OF ORIGIN- the applicant must be from Delta state
- D CARD– applicants must possess an identification information that is Registered Under National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/CERTIFICATE-applicants must not be a diploma, master, and PHD holder. Only HND I & II in Polytechnique And Monotechniques are needed.
- CGPA RESULT- applicants must possess a Minimum Grade Of Second-Class Lower Division (2.2) & above as his CGPA during his programme
- MODE OF STUDY- applicants must be a full-time student in any of The Public Tertiary Institutions.
Interested candidates who find him/herself eligible for these requirements and are willing to apply for the 2016/2017 Delta State Scholarship & Bursary Award are advised to visit the online portal via www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
Mode Of Application For Delta State Scholarship & Bursary Award 2016/2017 Registration
- Visit the online registration portal dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online
- A charge fee of N 1,000 will be debited for the online process.
- Log into to your profile page and complete your details (including your bank and academic details)
- Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.