The talent show is for young graduate to express their skills acquisition in different pattern Through Hague Academy Talent Of Governance Scholarships. This scholarship is non-selectable and therefore every candidates are eligible to participate fully on the show because During our talent programme, young talents at the local level increase their practical knowledge on topics such as management of waste or water, local economic development, municipal service delivery, citizen participation and accountability, fiscal decentralisation and local taxes, climate change and resilience, integrity and anti-corruption.
Hague Academy Talent Of Governance Scholarships 2017 For Young Civil Servants – I will encourage you for this application procedure but before then, With Talent for Governance, The Hague Academy aims to enable young civil servants from developing countries and Eastern European (non-EU) countries to participate in a specially designed Talent for Governance programme.
The Hague Academy for Local Governance, The Hague, Netherlands is the power hosting institution for this programme. You can also read more details on their official website via http://thehagueacademy.com
Available Programme According To Fields of Study
The programme will be mentioned and every candidates are expected to apply only for one out of the available ones. Be wise and don’t act foolishly by trying to apply for many.
Citizen Participation & Inclusive Governance – Programme from 23 May – 10 June 2016, (more information about the training course part of the programme)
- Local Economic Development – Programme from 19 September – 7 October 2016, (more information about the training course part of the programme)
- Local Service Delivery- Programme from 3 – 21 October 2016, (more information about the training course part of the programme)
www.thehagueacademy.com will be giving out some or presenting some number of awards and the amount of placements will depend on the funds and internship placements in Dutch local governments.
Hague Academy Talent Of Governance Scholarships also have a principle of targeting Young civil servants working for local government in a developing country
They will be some little payment as the Talent for Governance programme covers the cost of tuition fee, travel costs, accommodation and living expenses in The Netherlands. The talents are asked to contribute 100-200 Euros to the programme costs depending on the country where they are from.
Qualification for Hague Academy Talent of Governance Scholarships 2017
The possibility of this scholarship of talents will be determined for every candidates by possessing the requirements below
work for a local government (not an NGO or private enterprise);
- work in one of the countries listed on the DAC country list;
- be 37 years of age or younger when you apply;
- have at least two years of work experience in local governance and prove your commitment to
- work there for at least two years more;
- speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- be able to write down and orally defend your motivation for and relevance of the specific programme;
- be able to identify an issue/project as a real life case within the theme of the programme for which you will write a Back Home Action Plan during the Talent programme;
- have written support of your employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back Home Action Plan when you return home.
How to Apply Hague Academy Talent of Governance Scholarships 2017
Applicants are to click on the online application form for the Talent for Governance 2017 programmes
The deadline of this application is 18th November, 2016.