2019 University Of Messina Masters Scholarships – Italy – The University of Messina, Italy invites applications from outstanding international students who are interested in the degree program at the Institution.
The selected candidates will benefit from 100 € monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from payment of tuition fees for the entire period of the program.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized College or Institution.
– Applicants must use the path of the study at the University of Messina.
– Applicants must hold a certificate of Italian language (B2 level) offer C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione language Italiania di qualifiers) system (in the case of enrollment to the Master’s degree program taught in Italian) OR
– One of the following certificate English language: TOEFL IBT internet connection (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109. ESOL (English for Speakers of other languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL network; King (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5. ISE (Integrated Technology in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II. LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Study Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in the case of enrollment to the Master’s degree program taught in English).
2017 University Of Messina Masters Scholarships – Interested applicants must apply on-line at the following link: https://istanze.unime.it.
In the application, candidates must indicate the Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) to which he/she wants to enroll.
The following are required during application:
– Curriculum vitae
– Language certificate
– A motivation letter
– A Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
– Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad)
– Photocopy of a valid passport.
2019 University Of Messina Masters Scholarships – The application deadline for this scholarship program is 22nd of May at 12:00 am (Italian time).
For More Information Visit The Official Website