BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for BRISIN Nigeria 2019/2020
BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – on this article you will get latest updates BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
Don’t forget Federal Government massive recruitment at The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, October 2019
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy. The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries. “The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources, the project was introduced to Nigeria by Dermo Impex Italia /Nigeria, and approved by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation
Applications are invited for:
BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
Title: Recruitment for BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT)
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply for BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Apply now
Interested Applicants should apply online
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the BRISIN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages