Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019 – Click here to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online
To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019, you will need to read every other information on Civil Defence 2018, Nigeria Civil Defence online portal & Registration. Recruitment on NSCDC is ongoing for 2019/2020 Application, form Available below:
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 – Click here to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online – Many questions like “When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment Form 2019 is out”. Luckily, the page is officially created. The right information you need is here, and we are happy to inform all candidates that the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps 2019 Recruitment form will be up soon.
Currently @ Job & Recruitment 2019 :
Do not forget that we are here to update important information that will assist you in getting vital information on employment
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Civil Defence or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form
See Other Jobs you can apply for now Below:
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 – NSCDC Qualification
Before getting Civil Defense Recruitment Form 2019, you need to be consistent with these
• West African School Certificate (WASC), or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) What’s including English Language and two (2) other subjects, or
• National Examination Council (-neko) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with a set of four (4) subjects found in one sitting or five (5) subjects received two sittings including English Language.
Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2019 – NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Needs to get the 2019 Civil Defense Recruitment Form listed below. So if you want to get the code, you must strictly follow the requirements below.
• Applicants must in Nigeria Citizen by birth or descent
• Applicants must be below the age of 18 or over 35 years of Age
• Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters Height woman
• Have a fully expanded chest measurement is not less than 0.87 meters
• a certified Medical government official to be physically and mentally fit to meet the Immigration Service.
• Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress.
• Location Problem
• hearing problems
• Previous major orthopedic operation.
• Flat Foot
• fracture, Stammering or nature of disability
• Be free from any form of financial scandal
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide