Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019/2020
Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019 – on this article you will get latest updates on Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) 2019 Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
Don’t forget that The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BU Sustainability Manager, West Africa Business Unit
Ref Id: R-15549
Job Type: Full time
- This role is critical to the strategic business goal of growing our reputation, reinforcing our social license and managing policy and regulatory risks in WABU’s socio-economically challenges markets by building strong community connections through our sustainability program impact and footprints.
- The West Africa Business Unit, given its social and economic needs state, is uniquely positioned to drive the achievement of many of The Coca-Cola Company’s global sustainability commitments such as 5by20 and RAIN in particular.
- The WABU Sustainability Manager will champion the adaptation, modeling and replication of these commitments across our key markets, working with the System PAC resource in the Franchises to appraise needs, identify programme opportunities, seek funding sources and build and leverage appropriate partnership models (e.g. Golden Triangle, Business to Business and Industry Coalitions) to scale programme reach and impact.
Prioritized Responsibilities % of Time:
- Global Sustainability Commitments: Liaise with The Coca-Cola Foundation, The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation and the Corporate Office to develop the right internal relationships, frameworks and processes to drive effective implementation of TCCC’s global sustainability commitments, including 5by20, RAIN and Recycling, in relevant WABU markets, ensuring that the BU becomes a significant and visible contributor to the realization of these commitments.
- External Partnerships/Funding Opportunities: Build partnerships and leverage external funding opportunities with development/donor agencies, national governments, civil society organizations, peer businesses and 25% 20% Job Evaluation Request Form Classified – Internal use industry groups as appropriate in order to increase the funding, reach and impact of our sustainability initiatives.
Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) 2019/2020
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills
- University/Bachelor’s degree X 14
- University/Advanced degree X 15
- Postgraduate/Master’s degree X
- University Degree preferably in Development Studies, Sustainability Management or Social Work and related fields
- Working knowledge of the French language
- Ability to appreciate and engage with a diverse community of media
- Ability to instil trust across diverse groups of critical influencers
- At least 7 years’ experience in sustainable development, social work or development project management in a corporate or NGO/civil society environment.
- Sustainable Development
- Project & Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Community Relations
- Partnership and Coalition Building
- Project impact communication
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019 – Apply now
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Aptitude test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Recruitment 2019 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages