How To Get a Turkish visa in Nigeria –as today that terrorism is rocking economic activities in Turkey, it still remains one of the best country to go to work. Currently, Turkey has the 17th largest GDP in the world.
Although they were touted as one of the quietest in the world with enough power to do as they wish. When you talk about the tour, you cannot beat Turkey and for Turkey as it is, is one of the European countries that capture the fancy of many tourists for sightseeing, vacation seekers, business people greener pastures seekers alike.
You cannot compare the visa procedures and other countries and Turkey, in order to get a visa to Turkey need timely information in a format which required caution. Many persons will want to make you feel like they really can do it for you. But if you are not careful enough, you will be fraud. To read this publication on how to Get A Turkish visa in Nigeria
Required documentation on how to Get A Turkish visa in Nigeria
- You must provide a valid travel document suitable for at least three months beyond the expiry date and requested visa.
- You completely filled Turkey visa application form.
- You are to provide One passport size determined by the applicant.
- Attach Supporting documentation will be required for the reason for the visit (eg letter of invitation, travel route, round trip ticket, hotel reservation and payment guarantee etc.)
- You should provide long rich.
- You are to provide a Visa processing fee.
- To apply applying country other than their home country to submit a permanent residence permit or a document showing that they are legally staying in the country.
- The applicants are applying for a business visa will provide an invitation letter from business or visiting there.
When documents are very ready. You must complete some registration forms.
- want to visit Turkey visa application portal @ www.evisa.gov.tr.
- Then you click on the ‘Apply now’. then Select passport or identity card you are using.
- You are to write a show letters and / or numbers. Then click on ‘Save and Continue.
- Make sure you fill in the sessions by day. You gave some information that will be needed, including: the length of the validity of your visa, when you can enter the country once or multiple times during this time, many will cost you, and how you beer, Press’ Save and continue to develop or close your browser.
- apply and are expected in the personal data. All fields are necessary. Click the button below to continue.
- Immediately all the data has been accepted and you are good to go, you can view the information you provided. Click Edit if you want to change something, “Make sure to transfer and development.
- After the application was submitted, and an email will be sent to you to confirm whether you really use. Check your email. If you have not received mail in a minute, check your spam folder.
- Click the accept button to confirm email address.
- After clicking the confirmation email button, the payment page will come up. Fill in the necessary information, and continue to press the ‘Make Payment’.
- Once the payment has been approved, you’ll be notified that the e-Visa is down to you. This is usually not the case. You just received an email with a button to download it.
- Download the visa (in pdf format) straight from the page. Save it on your computer so you can print it.
- To claim was happening in the business and you need an invoice, download the visa, and then press the record button.
- Open the save / download the pdf document and print it and continue to document and passport or identity card during the session.
Visa Application Process
- At pFill your visa application form according to cross-check the repairs and make you dizzy.
- Follow the correct specifications of the photos to be sent.
- All the support and required documentation must be attached. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Application should be submitted at the VFS center with application fees
- Applications can be tracked online
- passports are collected from the VFS center or courier delivery.
- Read security code statement you visit the Visa Application Centre.
Embassy Contact Information
Below is the contact details for Turkish Embassy in Nigeria,
Address: 333 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business District, Abuja.