MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – on this article you will get latest updates on MTN Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
Don’t forget that MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Performance Analysis and Reporting (Supervisory)
- To ensure growth in MTNN’s base in line with the strategic business objectives
- Propose effective route-to-market options in implementation of all defined strategies for customer retention.
- To manage and monitor customer SIM Card Registration across all regions and provide basic enablement for smooth operations across cross functional units.
- Prepare MFS reports, develop forecasts and make fact-based recommendations to management for improved profitability
- Perform data and trend analysis of all revenue generating transactions, commissions, targeted campaigns within Mobile financial services
- Participate in developing quarterly reforecasts and annual plans and ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for MFS
- Provide analytical commentary to support the analysis, risk assessments and forecasts
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for MTN Nigeria 2019/2020
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any Financial related discipline
- Fluent in English
- SQL certification (Added advantage)
- 3 – 7 years of experience with experience working in a medium organisation
- Experience in Data Mining & Analysis tools such as (R, Toad, SAS and MS Excel)
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools for data insights generation such as (Power BI, MS Power point, MS Excel)
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques
- Forecasting principles
- Business Performance Measurement, management and improvement
- Financial/Business analysis
- Telecoms market – Telecoms Fundamentals
- Risk analysis and assessment fundamentals
- Financial services training
- Competitive analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Planning & Budgeting
- Planning & Organising
- Quality Assurance
- Financial & Banking Acumen
- Marketing & Sales Acumen
- B.Sc, BA or HND.
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Apply now
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Aptitude test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages