Nestle Nigeria Plc – As Leading Nutrition and peace Health Company, we are committed to improving the lives of people, everywhere, every day. Infact improve life will influence everything we do. A presence in more than 130 countries and more than 80 industrial research centers carry many of the world benefits. We believe in long term business development and appreciate the challenge and motivation will help you reach the minimum. Nestle Nigeria Plc respect the principle of non-Discrimination and Equal access to recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State.
• As part of our commitment to develop skills in Afnca, Nestle Nigeria seeks dnven, elegant and quahfied young people with technical skills in our Technical Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
• The program will last 18 months
• Participants will be engaged in rigorous surgical training principles
• You will be exposed to industrial work experience in different plants in the factory
• They will participate in the development and assessment processes apprisaIs
• The program will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
o Mechanical maintenance activities
o Electrical / Instrumentation / or maintenance projects
o Introduction to operation and maintenance services
• A training program will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of participation. In addition, trainees will be prepared and entered for City of London guilds Technician Awards Engineering.
• The five (5) best performing students complete the program will be exposed to a 3-month training in engineering services in a Nestle Factory in Switzerland as a major backer of the Swiss government to help Nestlés drive to up-skill Nigeria components.
The state of the art Centre is located in Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, eg library, computer and technical drawing rooms, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
• Candidates must have the following qualifications earlier than 2016
• Minimum of Lower Credit Ordinary National Diploma (ond) provides a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
o Mechanical Engineering
o Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
o Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
o Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
o Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments mechanics Work
o work Engineering
• In addition, candidates are required to have five (5) O-Level credits or the one found in (1) sits on the following topics:
o English language
o Further calculation, design or technology Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should submit the application to: email@example.com using Microsoft Excel format below.
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | Course of Study | Year of Graduation | School of Graduation | Grade | email | Phone Numbers
• Candidates should apply for suitable only once. Only electronic applications will be considered. Customizing ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers were not working and effective. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• occupation Nestle factory and can not be bonded to work for Nestle for the program
Application deadline: 3rd March, 2018.