Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019 | – www.joinnigeriannavy.com – How to Apply Nigeria Navy DSSC
In this article you will surely get the latest updates on the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019 application process, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 are now recruitting here and those above minimum requirements are expected to apply. for law and information about the 2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Many applicants are asking us questions like;
- How can I Apply Nigeria Navy DSSC 2019/2020?
- Where can I find the 2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Do Nigeria Navy DSSC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment began?
- I need to Nigeria Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc..
- Do Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2018 etc.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019
Rumors were spread that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Form is out, some also provide phone numbers in order to invite suitable candidates provided by the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form in exchange for cash or an evolution ‘ i tips. – “ALL THE INFORMATION’S IS FAKE – be wise”
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019/2020 | How to Apply Nigeria Navy DSSC.
Currently, the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form is out online, ignore any form of advert you come across. This site will be updated immediately in t8e form of.
To know if the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 official start, reached out to Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment website: http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ or visit this page frequently for us update sometime Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitment process is.
General Requirements Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
- Be Nigerian people by birth or descent.
- Not less than 18 years or over 35 years old;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for women.
- Have a fully expanded chest heard not less than 0,87 meters.
- certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for meeting the Service.
- not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
- Be free from any form of financial scandal.
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of a crime.
- Candidates for any of these medical cases not even need to ask:
- Place a problem.
- Hearing problems.
- Previous major orthopedic operation.
- Flat foot.
- formidable, stammering or natural disability.
- Pregnant Women
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Academic qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least pass in two (2) other subjects. or
- National Examination Council (-neko) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level passes in four (4) subjects found in one sitting or five (5) subjects found in two sittings, including the English language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from recognized institution. or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects found in one sitting or three (3) subjects found in two sittings.)
Also, if you need us to help you with current information, at a time when Nigeria Navy DSSC Application Form 2019/2020, kindly provide us with the phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question at any time