Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal How to Apply for NPA Online
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal – The essence of this Article is to give you a current links and information about Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019, NPA Recruitment 2019 Application Form portal, requirement, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. We advise you to see through the information here.
If you agree with me about what am about to show you right now, then I assure you that you will gain a lot of benefits from it, in here, I will also tell you why you need to apply for NPA Recruitment 2018 Application Form portal which is free of charge.
Do you know that Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include:
the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
In Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal, many people still find it difficult to apply online, don’t worry, you will be shown on this stage on how you can apply as you read further.
You will also be guided on the kind of requirements and qualification that Nigeria Port Authlority will need from you.
Note: this recruitment only favors graduates who are not employed and are willing and capable of working in any reputable company.
You must also show signs that you are capable to do this work and also get your CV’s ready and well arranged before applying for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal.
Academic Qualifications and Requirement – Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
Applicants for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December, 2017;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
Don’t be moved here that calendergist.com.ng is responsible for this information, note that we will update this page soon after the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal will be uploaded.
Check other Jobs & Recruitment 2019
Application Procedure – Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format.The following documents are required on this page:N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption CertificateHigher Institution CertificateSecondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes.Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- You can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
Interested applicants are to apply online:
- Visit http://careers.nigerianports.org/
- OR log in to the email you use to apply for the job and check out for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
If you have found this article interesting, it will be nice you make your comment here and Our Team will always update you when Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal will begin.
Other searches Related to Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal