SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018/2019
SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 – on this article you will get latest updates on SABMiller Plc 2018 Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
Don’t forget that SABMiller Plc is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Checker
Reference Number: CKC001
Work Level: Junior
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties the Checker will:
- Provide support services in the Fulls and Empties Warehouses and this will include but not limited to:
- Supervise loading and off-loading of products
- Accurately pack, palletize and tag orders
- Examine products for damages, defects and shortages
- Document product types and quantity
- Perform other duties as may be required by Management
- Must be smart and pay attention to details
SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply SABMiller Plc 2018/2019
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND in any of the Social sciences
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role preferably in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Understanding of process control within a Warehouse environment
- Attention to detail
- Bias for action
- Acts with integrity.
How to Apply for SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 – Apply now
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Aptitude test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
If you want us to update you concerning the SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 Form and Guides, you have to make use of the comment box and drop your number in the box provided here on these pages